- Heavy-duty conveyors (for filling the balers) with a drive chain and transverse, rubber-covered profiles. The gradient is usually 30° with installation either in a channel or on the floor and a conveyor outlet gradient of up to 15°.
- Heavy-duty conveyors with a drive chain and undulating covered sheet-metal (leaves).
- Lightweight, flat, sliding rubber conveyors (rubber is stretched during movement and by a tensioning cylinder), supported either by small cylinders or sheet metal.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Excellent chain protection.
- Chemical and oil resistant rubber (when appropriate).
- Dimensions adjusted to the baler and the space requirements.
Please contact us for more information regarding our services. We will help you to find the right solution for your needs.