Companies that collect used paper products
- Do you need a large baler-filler opening to prevent loading congestion while loading large, solid cardboard packaging?
- Are you aware of what happens when the piston cannot cut the excess material during pressing?
- Do you bale high quantities of magazines, newspapers, etc.?
- Are you interested in smaller, portable baling machines?
- Do you require a complete archive transport, disposal, and baling solution?
- Does the filling shaft height and consequently the conveyor space usage matter to your business?
We manufacture heavy-duty type ATS110-110 balers, adjusted to your specifications, and with a large 120 x 190 cm filling shaft, 5 horizontal binding devices, 110–205 ton compression force, and 45–180 kWs of power.
We also offer smaller balers such as the ATS75-100 and ATS75-75.
Each baler can be equipped with an anti-blocking system for dealing with congestion due to an excess of loaded material.
We can mount a section with one or two turbulators into the filling shaft. These turbulators are designed for newspapers and magazines and are vertically withdrawn from the shaft.
We offer a complete line of quality, low-cost turbulators.
Please contact us for more information regarding our services. We will help you to find the right solution for your needs.