Automatic balers for waste paper, plastic, etc.
- Long lasting
- Easy to operate
- Adjusted to your specifications
We have divided them into four basic types according to size (cross-section in cm):
|BALER||BALE CROSS-SECTION||PRESS FORCE||INSTALLED POWER||AUTO-TIER||FEED HOPPER OPENING|
|ATS 110-110||1100 x 1100 mm (Š x V)||1100-2050 kN||45-180 kW||5 x vertical or horizontal||1040 x 1900 mm|
|ATS110-75||1100 x 770 mm (Š x V)||580-1420 kN||30-90 kW||5 x vertical or 4 x horizontal||1040 x 1600mm|
|ATS75-75||750 x 770 mm (Š x V)||320-750 kN||22-45 kW||4 x vertical or horizontal||690 x 1300 mm|
|ATS75-100||750 x 1000 mm (Š x V)||580-910 kN||45-180 kW||5 x horizontal||690 x 1600 mm|
According to the needs and specifications we manufacture:
- Simple horizontal baling press without the tying device (can be added on later).
- Simpler construction methods, designed for customers that would like to solve waste issues at the lowest cost.
- Heavy-duty construction that is designed for commercial centers or companies that are primarily involved in waste management.
All baling presses are equipped with shear blades to handle excess material. We can also install a prepress system using lateral mini hatches or a cover in the rear (the classic method).
Tying system can be horizontal or vertical. Both are basically the same and therefore we always have spare parts available in our warehouse.
The feeding hopper can be lengthened or shortened depending on the intended use or the size of the pieces of material.
Each above-mentioned baler includes a mounted cylinder to either increase or decrease the compression force. Based on that fact, we can offer you three heavy-duty methods of manufacture.
Engine power or the number of mounted engines is dependent on the required capacity.
The most common purchasing mistake is to choose the wrong type of machine. Therefore the following information is very important:
- Type of material to be baled.
- The annual, monthly, or daily quantity of material to be baled and the maximum quantity at peak times.
- Estimated number of operating hours per day.
- Experience (particularly negative) with preceding or current equipment.
- Dimensions of the available space and the installation limitations.
- Room temperature.
- Method of approach and feeding of the material into the baler.
- Desired bale dimensions and weight.
Please contact us for more information regarding our services. We will help you to find the right solution for your needs.